Available Immediately – Full time / Part time
Shoreline Medical is a medical primary care provider focused on meeting the needs of our patients through a team-based, integrated hospital/community service approach on the Saanich Peninsula.
Shoreline Medical is seeking a friendly, compassionate, and organized Medical Office Assistance to assist with our growing and active clinic. MOAs are expected to assist with both front desk receptions, running patients rooms, and assisting Physicians as required.
You will be responsible for phone triage, booking appointments, assisting Physicians, EMR tasks, and corresponding with patients in a welcoming, calm, and mindful manner for Shoreline Medical patients and their families.
We are looking for an experienced full-time and part-time Medical Office Assistant to join the team of Shoreline Medical Clinic at both locations in Brentwood and Sidney, BC.
The ideal candidate will have these qualifications:
- Professional approach with patients, families and colleagues
- 2-3 years experience as a Medical Office Assistant
- Exceptional organizational skills to ensure that quality services are provided
- Efficient, organized, ability to multitask, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competency with computer-based healthcare administration systems, Med Access EMR an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills for talking to patients, healthcare providers and third party organizations
- Experience with Walk-In clinic an asset
Competitive wage, flexible hours, extended health benefits
- Hours offered full-time: Monday to Friday 4 to 5 days per week
- Hours offered part-time: Monday to Friday 3 to 4 days per week
- Compensation: $21 – 24 per hour
- EHB: after 3 months working 20 + hours a week
Click here for web page:
To apply or to seek further information, please contact:
Cristina Talbot, HR Manager