About Shoreline Medical Society
Shoreline Medical provides the Saanich Peninsula community with a range of primary healthcare and health promotion services, delivered by a team of health care professionals. Patients assigned to one of their physicians have wrap-around care with continuity between clinic and hospital care. Shoreline Medical Society is committed to health education for both patients and healthcare professionals to improve healthcare and inspire health promotion.
About the Role
To champion the vision of Shoreline Medical Society and oversee implementation of the Strategic Priorities, as identified by the Shoreline Board of Directors, maintain relationships with external partners and stakeholders and to provide oversight and leadership to the internal operations team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead in maintaining healthy operating dynamics within the organization.
- Negotiate partnerships with external healthcare organizations.
- Work in collaboration with the Leadership Group to provide organizational oversight and implement strategic priorities.
- Maintain fiscal responsibility for the health of the organization.
- Support the work of the Board and report on all aspects of Society operations.
The successful candidate will have
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Management or Senior Leadership role.
- Experience with strategic and capital planning, contract negotiations and budgeting are required, ideal to have experience with fundraising.
- Previous experience in Canadian Healthcare and not-for-profit organization is a strong asset.
Who Are You?
Is this a good fit for you?
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Effective decision-making abilities/strong critical thinker.
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines.
- In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles.
- Communications and community relations experience.
- Experience in and willingness to undertake fundraising, as needed.
Working Conditions: this is an on-site position, located in Sidney, BC and Brentwood Bay, BC.
If you are excited by this opportunity to work with a dynamic, growing company with a culture that values innovative problem solving, please apply with your resume and cover letter here.
This posting will remain open until August 11th, 2023. We will be reviewing applications and speaking with qualified candidates as they apply. The salary range for this position is $110,00 – $130,000, and compensation will be highly dependent on the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
We look forward to connecting with you!
Shoreline Medical Society is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity of people and communities and is committed to excellence and inclusion in our organization. We actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, abilities, genders, sexual orientations, and ethnicities to apply.