Available Immediately: Full-Time Registered Nurse
Shoreline Medical is a medical primary care provider focused on meeting the needs of our patients
through a team based, integrated hospital/community service approach on the Saanich Peninsula.
Shoreline Medical Clinic has two clinic locations. Our first location opened 2016 in Sidney BC and
renovation for expansion of this clinic began April 2019. Our second location in Brentwood Bay BC
opened February 2019. Both clinics provide daily walk-in clinics and established family practices.
We are seeking an experienced, compassionate and organized Registered Nurse to provide direct
nursing care to patients in the community in accordance with the competency guidelines, policies and
the CRNBC Standards for Nursing Practice in BC to join our expanding Sidney, BC Clinic team.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Preventative Health appointments
- Pap smears
- Diabetes Management
- Well Baby Visits
- Ear Syringing
- Medication administration ( subcutaneous and intramuscular)
- MOCA’s, PHQ-9, GAD-7
- Mental Health Counselling
- Experience working in a family practice, community or primary health care setting
- Experience in working within a collaborative interdisciplinary team
- Certification in the administration of immunizations ( or demonstration of competency)
- Experience in a variety of clinical areas
- Familiarity with Med Access EMR and MSP Billing procedures
- CPR current
- Women’s Health training
Day shifts (sometimes evenings), collaboration whenever needed with a GP, extra training/teaching if needed and other opportunities. Competitive wage, dependent on experience and qualifications. Hours offered are full-time with a flexible schedule coverage required for 5 days per week.
To apply or to seek further information, please contact:
Cristina Talbot, HR Manager | E: firstname.lastname@example.org